OBJECT:INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH D. LGS. N° 196/2003, AMENDED AND INTEGRATED BY D.LGS. N' 101/2018, AND EU REGULATION N. 679/2016
According to D. Lgs. 196/2003, amended and integrated by Legislative Decree. n° 101/2018, and EU Regulation n° 679/2016, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which the Land-In company is bound.
The Data Controller is Cappabianca Enza, in the person of Chief Executive Officer of Land-In, domiciled for the office in BENEVENTO at Viale San Lorenzo, n.6
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Please note that the processing is strictly related to the following purposes:
- Management of user aspects
the legal basis for processing is:
- Traceability of the product
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of the data processed are:
- Only users registered to the web portal.
TREATMENT AND STORAGE PROCEDURES
The methods of treatment are:
- Use of ICT services
- Use security policy provided by Aruba
Your data will be stored on the platform for an unlimited time (until the user interfaces on the portal)
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
At any time, you can exercise, in accordance with D. Lgs. 196/2003, modified and integrated by Legislative Decree n°. 101/2018, and the EU Regulation n°. 679/2016, the right to:request confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;obtain the rectification and deletion of data;obtain the limitation of processing;obtain data portability, that is to receive them from a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- require the controller to have access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restrict the processing concerning him or her, or to object to the processing thereof, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disseminated and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other entities for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will not be transferred to Member States of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
EXISTENCE OF AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
The Data Controller does not adopt any automated decision-making process including profiling.